Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

“Cloudy Visions” is Pure Beauty

Colleen Hoerner's pastel exhibit “Cloudy Visions” is at the McGuckin Design Center from October 22-31.

The artist says of her work "Although working realistically with many subjects, I find I return to the subject of clouds because of the beauty I see in them. Most of my cloud paintings show reflected light that illuminates on top, underneath, or from with them. I feel clouds can be both fragile and powerful, opaque and transparent, large and small."

A portion of sales of Colleen's work displayed at McGuckin Design Center benefits Boulder County Arts Alliance artist services. Opening reception is October 22, 5-7pm.

McGuckin Design Center is located at 2560 Canyon Blvd. For more information, visit the Boulder County Arts Alliance website, or call 303-447-2422.

No comments: